Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Nuisance of a Beginning (as Stolen from Niki Nuisance)

Wearing: Boondox Saints T-Shirt (amazing movie for all who don't mind gore), skinny jeans, and my deariest guy-friend Troy's jacket.
Hearing: The trees rustling outside my wind and the low howl of the wind. (By the way, I wonder what the wind is howling about. Perhaps it has seen or heard to much in this world and needs to find a way to chill. Haha. Geddit? Chill. Wind. HAHAHAHA. I crack myself up.)
Mood: Zen
o___o_______________________o__o
My friends, as I have nothing else to report, I am now replying to your loving comments. Well first things first. I may have found my Huebert!!! Yay! Snaps for Huebert! Anyway, I am staying friends with Anthony. I enjoy his company and I dunno, liking him gives me a sorta peace (Or ZEN as I like to say). He's fun to hang out with; he knows I like him; I can be myself around him. It all just kinda works out. Although, I think that perhaps he still needs to get used to my... spazziness.
~ALSO~
On behalf of our newest member of this Spaz Clan, I present to you MG! And in celbatoryness, here is her veg recipe:
Chickpea, butternut and tomato tagine
1. Chop and fry a medium onion in olive oil.
2. A half a large butternut squash, diced. Fry lightly.
3. Add a tin of chopped tomatoes, 200 ml water, a tin of chickpeas
4. Add 1/2 teapsoon cumin powder
5. Add 10-20 fine slices of fresh ginger root
6. Stir, cover with lid and cook for around 15 mins.
7. Add 12 springs of fresh coriander, chopped. Add fresh ground black pepper to taste.
8. Serve with couscous, quinoa or rice
Sadly however, I am on probation from microwave & stove. I decided I would do a mythbusters, and I put wrinkled up tin foil in a microwave. It was such a beautiful display of lights (no, sorry folks no explosion) that I had to keep repeating. Then my parents came and caught me. Sigh.
And I must agree with ALL of you. Guys do make the best of friends. Although, I have my doubts about Austin (Nuisance's Friend). Don't get me wrong, he is funny, and yet to hit puberty, but he seems judgemental. No no, if I need to cry to some guy, it would to my friend Richard (honestly he is the only guy who can keep his mouth shut during time of crisis at my school.) Lalala, I love California during spring. It's my favorite season. It's so beautiful, all the flowers in bloom, it's warm enough to swim, the sky is at its bluest at this time of year, all the baby animals. The very air is new. Its so rejuvinating. You know what this calls for a new haircut!
Okay people in other news, I am starting another story! I began one before and worked on it for a year, then my brother deleted it off my computer and I didn't have another copy. It made me so sad because I never stayed on one story for that long. But now I was Inspired!!! I am starting a new story. It's a girl of late 1700's - early 1800's England, who's name is Angelina Valentine. Her father is a rich-type person, and everyone knows there was a lot of deciet going on back then right? Well because of one deciet (not sure which) Angelina is forced to flee her home under cover of night. Penniless, she pretends to be a boy, and gets recruited to be a cabinboy on a ship that is supposed to be headed to America, where she figures she will be able to escape. And keep in mind she has never worked a dayin her life. Thats all I got for now...
And my dear friends, this is the last thing. I ask you to please, please participate in this. Tell me your 3 favorite animals (in order) and then tell why you like them. I'll explain in the next post why and what this means. I'll post mine in the next one too.
~Spaz~
P.S What happened to Moanie, MG? I miss her! WAIT! Please tell me you didn't ground her! She is a good person!!!
P.S.S Supreme Ruler, here is my reply for your comment to my list of supplies:
BWahaha. i know you are. I also need to add a dress for the broadway show. And get this: We are going to applebees after! Haha!!! Im dressin fancy to go to Applebees. However it is more fun to go to In'n'Out in ur Pj's, or dressed as mutant teenage ninja turtles. or go to mc donalds, set out a table cloth and a rose (candles arent aloud) and dress like your going to prom.

4 comments:

cheers! said...

Thanks for the comment. I admire your decision to go veg. I tried a long long time ago. I made the mistake of telling my sis and she ordered my favorite pork dish (sisig) while we were eating out!

supreme_ruler973 said...

sounds liek a party in dc. what show are you seeing on broadway? (i'm a theater nerd, k?). and i'm totally digging the idea of dressing up for applebees. and also the mcdonalds thing. that would be a party.
just out of curiosity, why did you tell us what you were wearing and whatnot? and yay for staying friends with anthony.

supreme_ruler973 said...

oh, and ps. my bad. i forgot to tell you my favorite animals. um.....
1) Cats - yeah yeah. so stereotypical. i grew up with 'em. how can i not love them?!?!?
2) ferrets - don't ask. my friend has a ferret fettish. i guess i just like them because they remind me of him. and they're cute and fun.
3) Whatever kind of fish Dory from Finding Nemo is. mostly because Dory is my hero. And they're pretty. ANd they swim.

yeah. hope that helps with .... whatever it is you're doing.

Anonymous said...

You are so fucking gay who the fuck says zen? Dumb bitch