Sunday, April 13, 2008

Guess who's back???



I'm back from D.C! Before I tell you about fantastically fun trip (with ALL the details whether you want it or not) first I have to thank YOU Supreme. Out of all 4 1/2 viewers, you were in the only one who had the guts to do the 3 animals thing! BRAVO! Also, Dory is a blue tang. I know this because I own a blue tang. As for the clothing part... Well Nuisance did it! And how could it be a nuisance of a begining without doing what Niki did? So there you go. But now back to the animal thing... Eh-hem. My three animals and why:




1) Wolf - They are intellegent, friendly, social, misunderstood, and seem to have a zest for life (why else would they fight so hard to keep surviving?)

2) Sloth - They take life slowly, and when you look into their eyes they are really wise looking and seem like old souls.

3) Orchid - mostly because this is NOT the expected answer, and I love doing the unexpected. Plus they are GORGEOUS!!! And yes, orchids are a type of flower. Here is a picture:

So now is time to take a little time to look through a wondow of my life and getting to know me better through the above test.
Animal #1: How you see youself.
Animal #2: How others see you.
Animal #3: How you want to be.
This test is usually scarely acurate. Lalalalala. Well now I am very tired of typing so maybe I will come back later to tell you about D.C.
~Spaz~
P.S Its okay supreme. I'm a drama dork too. But you will have to find out what I saw on broadway next time. But to alleviate you stress, if not for a little bit, I will tell you I am seeing A Chorus Line and Wicked soon! Chorus Line sounds cool but I am ssoooooooo excited for Wicked! I already know all the songs by heart!

3 comments:

Niki Eats Brains said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you're back!
Sounds like you had fun :)
Did you have an amazing time?
haha let me know!
Nuisance xo

Sami said...

You will know soon, little grasshopper, soon...


~Spaz~

Sami said...

does anyone else think that maybe 'little grasshopper' means 'bunny on crack' in a different language?