Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The 80's threw up on me!

I got the most AMAZING sunglassess EVER! They have clear frames and purple lenses and everyone is obssessed with them and vair vair spazzy, but they appear to make it seem like the 80's threw up on me. Ah well. What I would do for an amazing sunglassess...

In other news, I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER! So Huebert, Chu, Nuisance, and Supreme, I shall give you a little tease for the super long post. I talked to Anthony. Yippee!!! He is really easy to talk to and is fun to be around which is a plus. Sadly our conversation ended up with me telling him about the time I caught my pants on fire... Again, as I've said a million times before, there has GOT to be something wrong with me.

Ladedadedoo,
Buh bi my fans!!!

~Spaz~ xoxo

P.S How is Liana Sterling for a alter ego on the east coast?? She can be my calm, study-like, smart, alter ego of me!!! I can even buy fake sunglassess!

P.S.S I got a 94% on my History benchmark!!! (the benchmark is a very very serious test, worth BIG grade) Thank you Liana!!!

3 comments:

Niki Eats Brains said...

haha i have fake ray bans! they're blue
with black lenses. they're amazing
and everyone tries to steal them from me
but i defend them with my teeth ;)
hah YAY FOR TALKING TO ANTHONY!
yayayayay. keep going :D

Sami said...

haha. So many people are like that at my school too. But I use it to my favor when i need somehing. I just go "hey I'll let you wear my sunglassess at lunch/brunch if u do this for me." Hahaha. I am a genius. and lazy. Ah, well.

~spaz~

xoxo

supreme_ruler973 said...

hahahahaa, sunglasses are my favorite. my personal favorite are mirrored aviators. they rock my world. and boys are good. talking to boys is always an adventure. i want to hear about catching your pants on fire. and also, i like the sound of your alter ego. my friends gave me one. he was a gay french artist. i don't like him much, i don't think. i'm not a big fan of the french :)