Monday, June 23, 2008

Just becuase I want to Rant

I really don't have anything to report. So I am just going to write to your comments and hope that somehow I get inspired along the way. So Chu, its depressing that all I have to look forward to is a slightly more mature version of junior high. With cosmopolitans and mojitos. Whoo-pee. Why can't there just be mutual feelings? Yes, yes I know of course there are mutual feelings and YAY! they hook up. But what about that poor girl on the side? It must be painful sitting on the sidelines watching some guy you like on the rollercoaster of love. I KNOW it is painful. I mean sometimes your not even aloud to go on the teacups of love. You cant happily enter the amusement park of love without having the nagging feeling that the person you came looking for is having a hell of a lot better time than you with someone else. Because when you are buying an overpriced meal of heartbroken milkshake fries, you are bound to see HIM and HER sharing a jumbo Rasberry Loveonade 50% off. We can just hope that someone else was stupid enough to buy a ticket when single and they are VERY VERY hot.











~Spaz~

NO I DONT KNOW WHY I USED AN AMUSEMENT PARK METAPHOR. But thanks for tolerating it.

P.S tomorow I am leaving to go to Lake Tahoe. Whoo hoo. But I cant write meanwhile. I won't get back till June 10. I might write about if i feel like it. Which I probably wont.

1 comment:

Moanie Miss Groanie said...

Sorry...what?! You're coming back in JUNE? Seems like rather a long time. Hope you have fun!

I think it's sometimes good to use a metaphore...it means that stupid people will find what you're saying a lot more interesting than it usually would be to them.

Well, that's how I see it.

xxxxxxxMMG